GhostEd is my own attempt at a cross platform Z80 development editor and IDE.
- Z80 syntax highlighing with customisable colour scheme
- Text editor with customisable font and tab sizes.
- Built in support for Makefiles.
- Project/File browser
- Label browser: Hierarchical view of files, labels and local labels
- Build output window
- Customisable syntax highlighting to support different languages and assemblers
- Fully customisably build system
- Source formatting
- Many planned enhancements to the text editor.
- Lots more...
Latest version is 0.3 alpha