This is the main drawing area, using the left mouse button performs actions using the primary colour, the right mouse button uses the secondary colour. The middle mouse button selectes the colour under the cursor. Refer to the table above for a list of shortcuts and drawing modes available.
Color Picker / Palette Editor
The active selected sprite is highlighted by a dotted square. Left click changes the selected sprite and displays it in drawing area at the top of the tool.
To add a new sprite, click on the + icon at the end of the sprite list.
Sprites may be reorded using drag and drop. To move a sprite to a new position, grab it with the left mouse button and drop it in the new position. If you hold shift whilst dragging and dropping, the sprite where you drop over will be replaced with the one you dragged.
Right clicking on a sprite will display a context menu:
- Delete's the sprite, moving all the following sprites down one position
- Clears the entire sprite to colour 0
- Copy image
- Copies the sprite under the cursor to the clipboard.
- Paste image
- Pastes an image from the clipboard to the sprite under the cursor. If the clipboard image uses a different palette, the colours will be remapped.
- Support for 4bit 16 colour sprites
- Export selection to image
- Add import image by drag and drop
- Update animation frames when sprites are reordered.
- Add "import here" context menu