Work In Progress
- Added a proper installer
- Fixed a problem with the online update check reporting a new version when there wasn't (whoops!)
- Created an AppImage, should work on most distributions.
- Fixed an issue with saving settings in the wrong location
- Added a progress dialog when opening a project with a lot of tabs, which could be very slow on windows.
- Fixed a problem with the paste rectangle appearing offset when the map was scrolled past position 0,0
- Added Ctrl+Scroll Wheel zoom on tile selector (Cmd-Scroll wheel on Mac)
- Added two more attributes
- Climbable - Flags the tile as a climbable element, such as a ladder or rope
- Door/Exit - Flags a tile as part of a door or exit
- Added "Export Attributes" menu item to export tile attributes as either text (asm) or binary data.